Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Walking down the path.
Only thinking of possibilities.
Tagging people you may know.
How far can this be.

Crossing the bridge.
Touching the liquid air.
This should be a good day.
It has to be.

Reaching into destination.
Seeing the entrance.
This feelings of excitement.
Please open the door.

Seeing the crowd.
All being a fantasy.
Colourful view.
Screaming in excitement.

A white ride near the entrance.
They crowd trying to surround it.
And so do I.
And so do my companions.

Diverting my attention.
Looking around.
Found some miniature.
What is this awesome-ness?

This day could never go wrong.
Everything is so fun.
Sticking together with my companions.
Enjoying the day together.

How long will we stay this way.
I wouldn't want to leave.
If only the feet won't sour.
We'd stay enjoying til' night.

No comments:

Post a Comment